- What is the meaning of hindrance?
- What facilitates buying and selling of goods and services?
- What is hindrance of trade?
- Which business activity removes all the hindrance in the process of exchange?
- How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
- Which hindrance of business is removed by the banking industry?
- Which removes the hindrance of trade?
- Which hindrance is removed by transportation?
- How hindrance of time can be removed?
- Why do we insure goods?
- Which hindrance of trade does insurance remove and how?
- Which of the following Cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade?
- What are the types of hindrance?
- Which hindrance of commerce is highlighted in the following activities?
What is the meaning of hindrance?
1 : the state of being interfered with, held back, or slowed down : the state of being hindered hindrance of speech.
2 : a person or thing that interferes with or slows the progress of someone or something : impediment a hindrance to learning..
What facilitates buying and selling of goods and services?
The ‘buying and selling of goods’ are termed as trading. The activities that help with the buying and selling of goods are termed as auxiliaries of trade. Explanation: … The different auxiliaries of trading are Transport and communication, banking and finance capital, insurance, warehousing, and advertising.
What is hindrance of trade?
1. Hindrances of exchange: Hindrance of exchange is overcome by trade. Trade is an integral part of commerce. It simply refers to sale, transfer or exchange of goods and services. … Hindrance of risk: hindrance of risk of damage/loss of goods in transit in warehouse can be solved by insurance.
Which business activity removes all the hindrance in the process of exchange?
CommerceCommerce removes all hindrances in the process of trade. Commerce includes trade and activities incidental to trade, to break the barriers between producers and consumers. It helps to remove the hindrance of place, person, time, risk, exchange, etc. by means of trade, transport, warehousing, insurance, banks, etc.
How does transportation help in removing hindrance of place?
TransportTransport removes place hindrance. Goods may be produced atplaces where they are in less demand. These goods are to be taken tothe place of consumption with the help of transport facilities we cancreate ‘place utility’ in goods. … A producer can produce goods on any scale,according to the demand.
Which hindrance of business is removed by the banking industry?
FinanceHindrance of Finance is removed by Banking , when we start a business we need money to invest,buy goods etc . Banking here helps us by providing money to us through loans.
Which removes the hindrance of trade?
(i) Hindrance of person refers to the problem of contact between producers and consumers commerce removes. This hindrance is removed by trade. (ii) Hindrance of place refers to the problem of distribution of goods at distant places without loss. Commerce removes this hindrance by transportation.
Which hindrance is removed by transportation?
Following are the hindrances in commerce: Lack of Personal Contact: This hindrance is removed by traders and middlemen. Distance or Place: This hindrance is removed by transportation. Finance: Thishindrance is removed by banking.
How hindrance of time can be removed?
(d) Warehousing Storage and warehousing activities remove the hindrance of time by facilitating holding of stocks of goods to be sold as and when required. Warehousing helps business firms to overcome the problem of storage to prevent loss or damage and facilitates the availability of goods when needed.
Why do we insure goods?
we insure goods in order to manage risk.it is insured against the loss or damage and to get refund.
Which hindrance of trade does insurance remove and how?
In foreign trade, payments are arranged by commercial banks on behalf of importers and exporters. (c) Insurance The risk of loss or damage to the factory building, machinery, furniture, goods held in stock or goods in course of transport due to theft, fire, accidents, etc is removed by insurance of goods.
Which of the following Cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade?
mining cannot be classified as an auxiliary to trade.
What are the types of hindrance?
The five hindrances individuallySensory desire (kamacchanda) The hindrance of sensory desire (kamacchanda) is latching onto thoughts or feelings based on the pleasures of the five senses. … Ill will (vyapada) … Sloth-torpor (thina-middha) … Restlessness-worry (uddhacca-kukkucca) … Doubt (vicikicchā)
Which hindrance of commerce is highlighted in the following activities?
a) The hindrance that is highlighted is ‘hindrance of place’. Commerce provides transportation facilities that enables the producers to take their goods to the market place and sell them to the consumers.